May 31st - My bohoo Saturday

10:03 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well I woke up at 12pm ish. Today sucked like real bad. Yesterday was the best day of my life. The mall was amazing with my friends, and we saw a woman with spiderman make-up. So we were there tryin on dresses and stuff. But anyways since I'm starting this todayI'll talk about today. So I woke up, I had fruit punch and potatoe chips for breakfast *yum*. After that I was texting and on the computer. Before I knew it, it was lunch. Then I thought this can't get any worse since it can only get better since I know where I stand. That was when my mom told me I had to cancel my plans of going to the movie theater with my friends to go her and Chris's 'surprise.' I had Chinese food for lunch except my mom made it. I was really angry because I had already made plans to go out but what can I do, I can't drive. So we went to this surprise at 7pm to the gayest concert ever. It was all old rock and roll music they were copying Led Zeplin. What I dont get is why would they want to copy Led Zeplin, that is the worst band ever *sorry Krystal.* So once again i thought it couldn't get any worse the lead singer (a guy obviously) comes out topless but he is fat and old lol. I was the only normal person there or at least the only person who knows what good music is hehe. Oh yeah and then when I took my seat some HUGE FAT guy sat in the seat next to me. But I dont mean like you dont bother me and I won't bother you. His fatness was taking up half of my chair lol. Which I felt really uncomfortable so I switched with my step dad. The whole time I was just texting and then I got home went on myspace and back on the computer and thats how I got here. :D

P.S I dont think anyone is going to read this boring post because if I were you I wouldn't read it lol. But ok so the other day I went into White Hen Pantry or whatever. I needed to get some Vitamen Water so I went up to pay for my drink. And the guy there said, "Hi sweetheart." Then right when I was about to leave he said, "You got some pen on your hand." I was like NO DUH I can see that. I dont get guys I just don't.

Well I guess this is it, I wanna go to sleep,
nighttss
~Aly~

0 comments: