Being a Girl Sucks

12:17 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
I went to bed at 3am last night so I didn't get up till 12pm this afternoon not willingly my friend Krystal was calling my cell phone which woke me up. I haven't left the house all day which makes me very moody. I had icecream for breakfast and that pretty much all I had today heh. Today is just one of those days whrere you just stay home and you know it's going to rain soon. I can feel a severe thungerstorm coming by just looking at the clouds above my house and the wind blowing against the trees. All afternoon I have been reading book 2 of the House of Night series. The book is called Betrayed it's an ok book. Soon I'm going to be getting ready for Monday for school which I begin my Sunday night process of 'girl...' -.-" This is how my process goes I take a beauty bath lol with bubbles and some special soaps that I got for Christmas. Then there is the shampooing and conditioning of my hair. After that I have to use a deep penetrating leave in for 10 minutes conditioner. (I am pro at hair hehe) Then there's the whole shaving process. A lot of the time during the week I don't have time to shave so heh I shave without shaving creme or water. Yes I do get a wicked bad razor burn. Once thats over I have to brush my hair and to which many of you is probalby an easy process but if you have long hair you wouldn't believe the difficulty lol... Then I have to paint my nails and toe nails. Then theres the bleaching. Once hair dries the straightening (not today though). Then I have to cleanse face, put moisturizer on face and legs. After that there is the plucking of the eye brows to the brushing of the teeth. Then I normally go down staires for a drink of water and take my pill. Finally the 'girl' process is over and to go too sleep. But tommorow morning is part 2 of the process. Which starts with putting on rings, earrings and a necklace. Fixing hair then there's the make-up. The make-up is the worst part it never goes on the way you want and you always have to redo it and then it accidentally gets in your hair or you get on your nose. Once you get it on perfectly your face is red from all the time you messed up and had to rub your face. Anyway who's stupid idea was to make waterproof mascara? My lovely 'girl,' Sunday <3

~Aly~

0 comments: