My Confession

6:24 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Sorry i didn't write here yesterday. I have been wicked busy. Nope nothing happened with potatoe again. Well today not much could have happened it was a half day at school today. In biology we continued our frog disection the smell is horrible. And we split open the stomach ew! Then when I got home my friend came over and we walked to White Hen Pantry because i really needed some Pepsi. On our way back some guy in a truck was staring at me and then stuck his head out the window smiling. Honestly I hate it when guys act like that its just so inmature. Like sometime when a guy does that I feel like I'm a thing rather then a someone. They stare at me, smile but they dont know a thing about me. Its just seems like I'm a statue. But then there is Potatoe. :) Well the other day I tried to make him jellous by bringing in Steve my math tutor into homeroom hehe. Steve is the smartest kid in school like he can just look through a whole Chemistry book and understand it. He is also very good looking. When I brought him into class Potatoe's mouth dropped open and in the expression, "She talks to him!?" which I do. But it worked. So anyways today hm... it was fun. But you know sometimes I wonder why he likes me. Omg this blog thing isn't even like a blog its only about Potatoe! Oh well I knew this would happen lol. But yea so I was wondering about that. But then again he listens to all my conversations he easdrops on everything and asks people about me so maybe he knows more about me then I think? You know what forget it all I'm going to do here is ramble about Potatoe and I have to go to sleep anyways. Lol sorry about this random post!

P.S. Vote for Stefan and Pat!!! :D

0 comments: