Oh My Monday Already?

2:29 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Today was a fabulous day. I actually love school, I just love being with my friends so much. All day I couldn't stop laughing with my friend we laugh at the gayest things ever haha. We got stuck between the mats and we climbing down railings. My phone got taken away today which isn't fair! School didn't even start yet it! Like it was just homeroom like only three people were there. So yes my phone got taken away which means after school detention how wonderful. So nothing really happened with (him) I won't say his name because you never know lol. So his codename is Potatoe. Yes this is the name I came up with between my friends when we talk about him. Well today I only had like four classes with him unlike normally I have like eight. Except at Gym he kept looking back at me and then when my Spanish teacher walked by he said, "Look your favorite teacher!" He was being sarcastic since I can't stand him. A comment I couldn't really start a conversation with so I just laughed I mean really? And it as at a bad time like in a hallway both of us going differnt directions. I had better luck last week when I asked him what the homework was but unlike me being caught of guard he was. When I asked he said, "ye yea we e didd..." and I said, "What was it?" and he replied, "I...I dont know its in my notebook... I think pg 6 hundred sumtin..." Didn't even look at me and then he started to walkway and he was still mumbling stuff I couldn't even here and I said, "Umm okay?" So yeah thats basically it heh.

Anyways about today so I took the bus home from school and my step dad was late like normal so I just sat on the street curb. Then I went home did art homework. I had to finish up the project. After my mom and I went out to eat at Dino's best Italian food ever hehe. After that we went to CVS I ran out of gell and make-up lol. Then finally to Borders to get book three of the House of Night series which is called, "Chosen." Then I got home did my History homework and now I'm about to go read my book and go to sleep and begin my Tuesday morning hehe. :)



0 comments: